I have been a photographer for more than thirty five years working mainly in the media sector both nationally and internationally.
Clients have ranged from daily regional and national newspapers through television to government agencies which included The Regional Development Agency and The Environment Agency.
I have photographed almost everything from publicity stunts for various corporations to hard news encompassing, among many other things, the conflicts in Rwanda and Bosnia.
I am now resident in the village of Ploczki Gorna in Lower Silesia where the borders of East Germany and the Czech Republic meet Western Poland and I am available for commissions in this region.
- All the images on this website are available for purchase at various rates depending upon the clients intended usage. However, the copyright will always remain the property of John Lyne.
- Images will be supplied as hard print, electronically by e-mail or by post on a CD to suit your requirements.
- Please e-mail me using the above Contact Me link for details.
- Please note that certain images may only be purchased by the person or persons portrayed within that image.
- Credit and debit card payments will be accepted via Paypal.